Hello! My name is Lady Arabella de Mere, mundanely known as Sara Jackson. I am currently the Minister of Arts and Sciences for the Incipient Shire of Norðfjǫrðr (Nordenfjord) in the East Kingdom of the SCA. I am also now a student of Mistress Vienna de la Mer. Welcome to my new website – here are a few things about me:
- Award of the Golden Lyre – by Edward III and Thyra II, King and Queen’s Bardic Champions, January 2015.
- Award of Arms – by Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II, Mudthaw, April 2016.
- Order of the Silver Brooch – by Ioannes and Ro Honig, Coronation, April 2017.
- Mudthaw, April 2015 – multicolor brocade swallow band. Populace choice.
- Novice Day 2015 – Birka 26 brocaded band. Laurel’s choice.
- Novice Day 2016 – Roger II Coronation mantle brocaded trim band. Populace choice.
- St. Eligius 2016 – Artisan category winner, Roger II Coronation mantle brocaded trim band.
- Dancing Fox 2017 – Dressing the Fox – mini-me, Italian Renaissance dress.
- St. Eligius 2017 – Populace Choice award for Snartemo V tablet woven band.